Welcome to Connect HR! This is the place where you can find all the support and guidance you need for your HR related tasks. Connect HR has been launched to provide HR services to small businesses and charities. Look at us as your very own HR department, without having us on your payroll.
Who is Connect HR?
- Connect HR is owned by Helen Hart who has a number of years experience working in HR.
- Helen is CIPD (Chartered Institute of Professional Development) qualified in HR Management and also holds a BA (Hons) degree in Business.
- Helen has worked in HR generalist roles covering all aspects of HR and has worked with charities and small businesses.
- In Helen’s spare time she loves to spend time with her husband and 2 young daughters visiting places of interest, skiing, getting outdoors and attending to their allotment.
- Connect HR is based in Norfolk however can work remotely and travel to where you need us.
So what does Connect HR do?
- We provide 3 main packages of bronze, silver and gold.
- We provide either one off advice and guidance or if you would like the security of knowing we are always there to call upon as and when needed, we offer an ongoing monthly option.
- We offer transparent pricing so you always know how much you are paying.
- No hidden nasty surprises with hidden fees.
- No time to complete HR related tasks?
- Limited knowledge of this area?
- Just want the security of knowing everything is taken care of on this side so you don’t have to worry?
- Not sure where to start with policies/contracts or what you need?
- Need help with an employee issue or just want some advice on how to do things better?
- Want to get your systems/processes right relating to your employee information but haven’t got the time?
- You just need some help?
- You want transparent pricing so you know what you will pay and what you will receive without any nasty surprises?
How can we help you?
At Connect HR we understand time is limited and you don’t have loads of resources in place. This is where we can help as we can become your HR department.
We understand you may just want some advice on a matter or not sure how best to approach a task relating to your employees. This is where we can help as we can work with you to guide you and provide you with expert advice.
We understand that you may not be an expert in employment law or HR. This is where we can help as we have access to loads of resources and have lots of experience in this field.
We also understand the importance of cash flow and budgeting. This is where we can help with our transparent pricing structure which means you can select the option that is right for you.
Why choose us?
At Connect HR we want to make things as simple and straight forward for you. We provide various package options so you can select what is right for you and your business or organisation. You remain in control. We put you at the centre and work for you as your very own HR department.
We get to know and understand your business or organisation making sure what we provide is bespoke to you and any guidance or advice is inline with how you run your business or organisation.
How to get in touch?
We would love to talk with you and can help you decide which package is right for you or discuss what advice or guidance you may need. The best phone number to contact us on is 07545 328046.
Alternatively if you prefer email, you can email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget the hyphen!
Or head over to our Contact us page where these options are available or you can simply just fill in the quick contact form and we’ll get back to you. Don’t forget to let us know the most convenient time to talk or whether you’d prefer an email.
Look out for our blog posts which will give you bite size information relating to the world of employees. To make sure you don’t miss them, sign up for alerts and follow us on Facebook at @connecthr2019